Today, I have a playful question for you – Between your phone and your relationship, which one are you afraid of losing?
I know, I know, it sounds silly but ask yourself these 3 questions and be sincere with yourself
1. How much do you depend on your phone for your daily activities?
2. How much do you value your relationship with your partner?
3. Which one would cause you more stress and anxiety if you lost it?
Some of you might say that your phone is just a device, and you can always get a new one but…
– What if you lose all your contacts, photos, messages, and apps?
– What if you have important information stored on your phone that you can’t access anymore?
– What if you lose touch with your friends and family who live far away?
On the other hand, some of you might say that your relationship is more important than your phone, and you would never trade it for anything but…
– What if you lose the spark, the trust, the communication, and the intimacy with your partner?
– What if you grow apart or worse, she cheated on you?
Of course, I’m not saying that you have to choose between your phone and your relationship. Ideally, you should have both and enjoy them to the fullest. But sometimes, life throws us curveballs and we have to face difficult decisions.
So, I’m curious to know
Between your phone and your relationship, which one are you afraid of losing?
Let’s hear from you all regarding this important question.
Drop your comments